DelCor is extremely privileged to enable some of the good deeds that associations and nonprofits do, by helping them advance their missions through technology. Giving back – through our daily work, charitable endeavors, volunteering, and all types community involvement – is very much at the core of who we are and what we do.
But, true to the DelCor spirit, we like to have fun while doing good!
That’s why we’re inviting all of the attendees at ASAE’s Annual Meeting & Exposition in St. Louis to have a little fun with us, and to do a little good. All you have to do is Tweet. Well, almost …
You see, we want you to help “characterize” our booth for a chance to win $500 for your favorite charity!
Have you ever pictured yourself as one of our characters? (Perhaps you’ve seen them in our ads.) Now you can!
- Visit our booth – #416, right in the center of in the business and technology section of the expo hall.
- Take your photo as one of our characters – state fair style.
- Tweet your photo to @asae11 and @delcortech.
And you’re in the running!
We’ll select one lucky winner from all the eligible Tweets and donate $500 to his or her favorite charity. We’ll announce the winner on Tuesday via Twitter and Facebook.
Most people would agree that $500 goes a long way for a lot of organizations. Here are just a few examples:
- $500 could buy an iPad for a job training center.
- $500 could provide 1,500 meals to the hungry at your local food bank.
- $500 could turn underprivileged kids into computer whizzes.
- $500 could provide clean water to an entire community.
- $500 could save a life when critical medical supplies are needed.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. We’re certain your favorite charity could do a lot with $500.
So, stop by booth #416 to take your photo and Tweet it for a chance to win! Because exhibitions like this one aren’t only about winning the latest gadget or an exotic trip. They’re also about giving back.
Help us help others – and have fun with DelCor while you’re doing good!